Rumparooz Diaper Wet Bags
Rumparooz diapers wet bag meets the demands of cloth diapering parents by changing up the design to allow for storage of more cloth diapers. Most wet bags are flat, like an envelope but the Rumparooz diaper wet bag is half moon shaped to allow more cloth diapers to be stored until you're ready to launder them.
Rumparooz Diapers- A Family Favorite!
Rumparooz cloth diaper brand was born of out necessity when Julie Ekstrom's second daughter showed a heightened sensitivity to disposable diapers. Drawing from her 20 years of sewing experience, Julie set down with pencil and paper in hand to design what would become the Rumparooz One Size Pocket Diaper. Necessity truly is the mother of invention! The Rumparooz cloth diaper wet bag continues the Rumparooz tradition of innovation and family friendly design.
Rumparooz Diaper Wet Bag features:
- Barrier Seam Sealing - No “gluing” nor “ironing” to seal seams. Seams are physically sealed away from moisture!
- 3D Design - Traditional “regular” size wet bag, except instead of being flat (like an envelope), the Rumparooz wet bag is HALF MOON shaped to allow more volume.
- Holds up to 15 diapers and 15 inserts.
- Color Matching YKK Zippers
- Heavy duty and easy to grab and zip! Zipper placed on the front so the top of the bag functions as a lid.
- Signature Kanga-KAM® Snap
- Biodegradable - Kanga Care wet bags are biodegradable when composted and will break down in 4.5-5 years. (zippers and snaps will not break down)