It's #GivingTuesday!Today is #GivingTuesday and we hope you'll consider supporting Giving Diapers Giving Hope in their mission to loan diapers to low-income families.
No parent should have to choose between diapers & utility bills or food, and every baby deserves a clean, fresh diaper!
Here are some ways you can give back:
- Donate a cloth diaper to Giving Diapers Giving Hope. Click HERE for the address.
- Have a cloth diaper drive – Collect good condition diapers in your community and send them to GDGH.
- Make a monetary donation – You can choose any amount, and you can even elect to make the donation recur monthly.
- Retailers: consider offering a “round up your purchase” option in your shopping cart.
- Sponsor a box of hope – For some families, the $35 shipping fee is out of reach. Sponsor a family’s shipping fee for them.
- Be an advocate Tell others about the organization.