But exactly why does it work? Baltic Amber is also known as succinite, because it can contain up to 8% succinic acid. Succinic acid in trace amounts as released from the natural amber resin beads is an analgesic, and has been used for centuries in treating aches and pains.
About our 100% natural Baltic Amber teething necklaces...Diaper Junction's Baltic Amber Teething Necklaces and Bracelets are intended to be worn by babies and toddlers, not for chewing. 100% natural baltic amber has been used in Europe as a teething aid for centuries. Now your baby can experience the drug-free pain relief offered by pure baltic amber. Our necklaces and bracelets are the finest quality amber, sourced directly from the Baltic region. Each bead is individually knotted with silk cord to create the very safest teething jewelry.
Baltic Amber baby teething natural pain relief necklaces are suitable for babies, toddlers, and children. They are not designed for chewing with teeth, parent supervision is recommended at all times when baby is wearing necklace. Amber is associated with sunlight and warmth and reputed to boost the immune system, reduce inflammation and accelerate the healing of wounds and is thus the perfect help for babies and toddlers who wear it when they are teething.
- Designed for wearing by either boys or girls
- A completely natural, drug-free way to relieve the symptoms of teething in babies and toddlers
- Amber is a fossilized resin, not a stone. It is therefore warm to the touch, and light to wear.
- When amber is worn on the skin, the skin's warmth releases miniscule amounts of healing oils from the amber which are then absorbed via the skin into the bloodstream.
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties have long been appreciated by parents in Europe. All of our Baltic Amber teething necklaces feature rounded beads for your babies maximum comfort.
- Only natural 100% authentic Baltic amber is used to make our teething necklaces.
Beads will vary in color, shape, and size since they are natural resins. Beads are small enough to not pose a choking hazard and each one is knotted individually for safety. Necklaces are approximately 13" long. Made in Lithuania where the Baltic Amber is collected.