SoftBums Omni Pocket Cloth Diaper
SoftBums Omni Pocket Diaper - Radical Change, Diapers that FIT!!!
Babies come in all shapes and sizes, not just small, medium and large, we understand this. Unfortunately disposable diapers and one-size-fits-all cloth diapers with a snap down rise adjustment just can't fit all babies all the time. A bad fit is the biggest culprit for leaks, blowouts, red marks, and sagging or droopy diapers. Yuck!
The solution? SoftBums patent pending Slide2Size diapers give you a Super Fit! It really changes everything!
You don't have to settle for a bad fit any longer! The unique SoftBums leg elastic allows for infinite sizing for a Super Fit from xs to xl and absolutely everything in between. This gives your baby a soft seal at the leg, gently locking in messes and wetness.
Why would I need a Slide2Size Super Fit?
- Soft Seal = No Leaks!
- The only one-size diaper that truly fits a newborn!
- Only infinite sizing can give you a soft seal for every unique baby size and shape.
- Avoid wasting money trying endless brands and styles to find a Super Fit!
- Stock up for your new baby with confidence, no need to worry if they will fit.
What's special about the SoftBums Omni Pocket Diaper?
SoftBums Omni Features:
- SoftBums Patent Pending Slide2Size is the ONLY variable adjustment of its kind
- Fits all legs widths from 4" - 14" for NO red marks EVER. Made in the USA!
- Huge pocket opening is easy to stuff and un-stuff
- No Leaks, Thanks to SlideSize Technology!
- SoftBums Omni protects against rash; up to 80% less rash than disposables!
- Industrial strength velcro closures are long lasting and won't "wear out" like other velcro
- Snap in the back to prevent shifting of the pod
- Inner is made of super soft unbleached, hypo-allergenic fleece
Every SoftBums Omni Pocket Diaper comes with 2 Dry Touch Pods, one large and one mini, part of the amazing SoftBums Pod System!
As if all the fine features of the SoftBums Omni Pocket Diaper aren't enough, we also offer a 30 day money back guarantee! Buy SoftBums diapers, try them on baby, use them, wash them, and use them again. If for any reason, you aren't thrilled with it, return them for a full refund (minus applicable shipping charges). It is that simple!