Piggy Paint - Natural as Mud, Safe For All Piggies!
Piggy Paint is a natural, eco-friendly nail polish designed for all ages. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies.
Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with our eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint...it's as Natural as Mud®!
Piggy Paints are Great Learning Tools!
- Fine Motor Skills - Help your child develop their fine motor skills by allowing them to paint your fingers or toes! Watch their confidence grow as they get better each time!
- Color Names - Use Piggy Paint as a fun way to encourage your child to learn colors. Learning about the color orange? Then pull out the Mac N Cheese Please Piggy Paint and have some fun!
- Shapes and Patterns - Practice painting shapes on each others fingers and toes! Paint your toes in alternating colors and see if your little one can guess which color comes next!
How to Use
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Apply 2 -3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
- Air dry 60 seconds.
- Blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting. For safety purposes, please follow manufacturer’s instructions on blow dryer and always monitor your child.
Ingredients: Aqua, acrylates copolymers, butoxy diglycol, melia azadirata. May contain mica, red 34 lake, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments.
Made in the USA!