Lunette Menstrual Cup - For Nicer Periods
When it comes to that time of the month, active women have been limited to tampons to maintain their lifestyle. Wouldn’t it be nice to have something…nicer? The Lunette menstrual cup is a healthier alternative for our bodies, our environment, and even our checkbook! The Lunette menstrual cup is an easy-to-use, safe, and clean alternative to pads and tampons. Using a Lunette is similar to using a tampon but requires less changing. Menstrual cups are simply washed and reused, creating zero waste.
- Easy to use -
Easy-to-use as a non-applicator tampon. Simply fold and insert.
- Hygienic & Safe -
Made of soft medical grade silicone and doesn’t absorb moisture like tampons or cause sweating like pads.
- Economical -
Most women spend $48 – 84 per year on disposable menstrual products. The Lunette is a one-time cost that will last for years.
- Environmentally friendly -
Designed to last for years –- no need to dispose of plastic applicators, wrappers or bio-waste from used tampons and pads.
Available in 2 Sizes
Recommended for women with light to moderate flow, younger women or women who have never had intercourse. The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches). The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch). The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
Model 2:Recommended for women who have a normal or heavier flow. The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches). The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches). The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
Available in 3 styles: Clear, Cynthia (Violet), and Selene (Blue).
Still not sure?
The Lunette Menstrual cup is:
- latex-free, odorless, and safe.
- safe since it is not conducive to dampness, outbreaks of vaginal candidiasis, cystitis or toxic shock syndrome. In fact, TSS has not been linked to the use of menstrual cups.
- suitable to be worn during sports and other physical activities.
- enables you to monitor your flow by providing measuring lines on the inside of the cup. The lining of the cup is totally smooth and the tab is flat, making cleaning very easy.
- not disruptive to the natural lubricating ability of the vagina, nor does it dry out the vaginal mucus membrane.
Content: 100% Medical Grade Silicone
Made in Finland.