Add Extra Absorbency to Your Cloth Diapers with Kissaluvs Booster Diaper Doublers
TIP: The Kissaluvs Booster Diaper Doublers fit perfectly for Size 0 Kissaluvs diapers, giving your newborn baby the extra absorbency and making clean-ups easier for you.
Kissaluvs Booster Diaper Doubler Features
Sold in packages of three (3), the Kissaluvs Booster Diaper Doublers are packed with features!
- Nicely absorbent without excessive bulk
- One layer of unbleached knit terry, another of soft cotton fleece
- Slightly tapered for easy fit between baby's legs
- Fits in any size diaper, but especially our Size 0
- 11" long, 4" at widest point
Why is knit terry so perfect for maxium absorption in doublers?The knit terry found in the Kissaluvs Booster Diaper Doublers, as well as our Kissaluvs Fitted Diapers, and Kissaluvs Super Soakers Diaper Doublers is a choice soaker fabric. Not only is it a highly-absorbent heavy-weight knit terry, but it will not harden over time, remaining comfortable against your baby's skin.
Some of the features of Knit Terry:
- Custom-knit right here in the good ol' USA.
- Thicker, heavier, and more absorbent than standard cotton fleece
- Not stiff or scratchy like burley terry can be, but has short-loops like a baby terry.
- Maximum absorbency
Cotton Fleece Soaker Top
- Just as with the knit terry, the cotton fleece is custom-made in the USA.
- The deep pile sherpa finish is thicker than most cotton fleece, without the down-side of pilling.
- Knit construction ensures that only 100% cotton surface touches your baby's skin with a hint of poly (just 10%) underneath for durability.
- STAIN RESISTANT - can we say this enough to make you smile?
- Natural off-white color of unbleached fabric.
As your baby's diaper size grows...
... so will your absorption needs. Looking for a booster for your Size 1 or Size 2 Kissaluvs Fitted Diapers? The Kissaluvs Super Soaker Diaper Doubler's size is more suited to the larger fitted diapers.