Imagine One Size Pocket Diapers
The Imagine One Size Pocket Diaper comes with a free adjustable insert made of 4 layers of thirsty, absorbent microfiber. The lining that touches your baby is a super soft no-pill fleece and the outer layer is a waterproof yet breathable material that will guard against leaks and keep your babies clothing dry.
How do Imagine Diapers work?
A pocket diaper is a 2 part cloth diaper system. The diaper cover has an opening or pocket specially designed to stuff an insert into. The insert absorbs the wetness and pulls that moisture away from your baby's skin. If your baby needs more absorbency for naps or overnight, extra inserts can be added to the pocket.
The Imagine Diapers Pocket Diaper will fit babies 8-35+ lbs and will adjust to any shape baby or toddler. This trim fitting diaper is easy to use and grows with your baby by adjusting the rise snaps on the front of the diaper.
Imagine Diapers Care & Use
- Knock solids into toilet. Remove soiled insert from diaper. Wash both together after each use.
- Cold rinse or light wash (no detergents).
- Hot wash (with detergent).
- Extra rinse.
- Tumble or line dry.
- No bleach, softeners, homemade detergents or diaper creams without a barrier.
- We recommend washing every 2 days.
To cloth diaper full-time, you will need 18-24 one-size diapers.