Imagine 2.0 Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diapers
The Imagine 2.0 One Size Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper comes with an extra bamboo soaker pad that snaps into the back of the fitted diaper with hidden snaps. You will be able to customize the absorbency with this soaker while still being able to maintain a quick dry time.
This fitted diaper is made from 100% bamboo viscose, one of the most absorbent fiber combinations available! The gathered leg casings gently shape to your baby to prevent leaks while providing a comfortable fit.
The Imagine Diapers
One Size Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper is available in 5 shades which will coordinate perfectly with your Imagine One Size Diaper Covers. The snap closure is made with durable, quality snaps and features a cross-over tab design to fit very small babies.
What are fitted cloth diapers?
Fitted diapers are made only of absorbent materials. They need a cover over them to make them waterproof. Try it with the Imagine One Size Cloth Diaper Cover for a super absorbent and leak proof option! Since the entire fitted diaper is absorbent, they are a great option for heavy wetters and for overnight! This Imagine 2.0 One Size Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper grows with your baby, fitting approximately 8-35 pounds.
The waist snaps of the Imagine 2.0 One Size Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper are reinforced with a thin layer of hidden nylon. We have thoroughly tested this and it does not affect absorbency of the diaper. We are working on a different solution for our next stocking but we really wanted to have the snap option available so this was our compromise. This applies to the snap closure version only.
Imagine 2.0 Bamboo Fitted Care & Use
To use your Imagine One Size Bamboo Fitted Cloth Diaper:
- Adjust rise of diaper using front snaps with the chart below.
- Attach snap-in soaker for larger babies or heavy wetters.
- Adjust front closure to achieve desired waist size.
- Cover with waterproof diaper cover (not included).
- Change fitted diaper when wet or soiled, may reuse cover
Approximate Rise Settings based on Baby's Weight:
- 1st row: Small - 8-15 pounds
- 2nd row: Medium - 15-23 pounds
- 3rd row: Large - 23-35 pounds
- Shake solids into toilet (solely breastfed poop is water soluble and doesn't need to be removed)
- Cold rinse or light wash (no detergent)
- Warm or hot wash (with detergent), extra rinse
- Tumble dry low or line dry