GroVia Magic Stick Diaper Ointment - Cloth Diaper Friendly Rash Cream
GroVia Magic Stick diaper ointment is an obvious choice for parents who are moving away from the mainstream, petroleum-based baby products to "friendlier" products with all-natural ingredients.
The Magic Stick diaper ointment will clear up chapped skin or minor rashes. At the same time, the Magic Stick will not harm your cloth diapers; this can sometimes occur with other diaper ointments when an impermeable barrier builds-up atop the inner layer of a baby's cloth diaper, heeding absorption.
When they say all-natural ingredients, they aren't kidding!
The organic ingredients that make-up the GroVia Magic Stick are Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, Apis mellifera (Beeswax), Limmnanthes alba (Meadowfoam) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Oil, Butyrospermun parkii (Shea) Oil, Rosa mosqueta (Organic Rosehip) and a proprietary blend of essential oils.
These ingredients were selected for more than their interesting names!
- Grapeseed oil is often used in lotions for its regenerating properties for damaged and stressed skin. It helps moisture the skin while soothing any irritations. Grapeseed oil is suitable for all skin types and is benign enough to be used as a culinary oil as well.
- Beeswax is a hydrating ingredient - count on it to enhance the skin's natural skin moisture.
- Meadowfoam not only enhances the skin's natural skin moisture, but forms a moisture barrier to prevent moisture loss. It is non-greasy, allowing it to adhere better to the skin without harming your baby's cloth diapers. Meadowfoam also is very stable under varying heat and air situations, extending its shelf-life (you can use it longer).
- JoJoba, an ingredient also found in the Kissaluvs Diaper Lotion Potion is an antioxidant that quickly penetrates into the skin to heal dry and sensitive areas.
- Organic Rosehip acts much the same as JoJoba - playing a greater part assisting with normal skin renewal and repair.
- And finally, Shea Oil is soothing, effectively treating all forms of dermatitis and eczema; aiding in skin elasticity.
Using the GroVia Magic Stick
The Magic Stick diaper ointment rolls on much like a deodorant, applying a light layer across baby's skin. This NO MESS packaging keeps your hands clean from the oily and greasy ointments you may be using, and reduces the amount of ointment used per application. The GroVia Magic Stick design is so simple its smart!
Because the GroVia Magic Stick is applied directly to baby's skin the manufacturer recommends that one (1) GroVia Magic Stick be purchased per child. Why is this? Think of it like 'double-dipping' - you wouldn't want to expose baby's to any infections or irritations another baby or Toddler might have.
For best results, apply Magic Stick to clean, dry skin as needed. Here's a Tip: Apply a bit of the ointment at baby's bedtime to use as a barrier for extended night-time cloth diaper usage.
Magic Stick is Cloth Diaper Safe!