FuzziBunz Cloth Pocket Diapers pull away moisture from baby's skin keeping them dry and rash free.
FuzziBunz pocket diapers are a complete cloth diapering system. Often confused with All In One Cloth Diapers (AIOs), FuzziBunz are actually a three-layered cloth diaper; a waterproof outer material sewn to an inner "Stay Dry" material. Together these two layers form a thin, but efficient, pocket in which to "stuff" the absorbent microfiber insert included with each FuzziBunz cloth diaper.
Baby is placed atop the inner, soft, stay-dry material and the cloth diaper is then secured around baby with the same ease as a disposable diaper, only much more comfortable and absorbent. When considering how many diapers are needed for your baby's cloth diaper stash, remember that the FuzziBunz pocket diaper is a one-time use diaper; once baby soils the diaper the entire cloth diaper must be changed.
A modern cloth diaper, FuzziBunz is quickly becoming a mainstream cloth diapering choice.
Even though FuzziBunz has its roots in the eco-conscious cloth diapering community, FuzziBunz' leak free and rash free diapering system is quickly replacing disposable diapers in nurseries across the globe.
Today's parents understand the threat of growing landfills and pollution, but are too active to be inconvenienced with anything less than an easy and efficient diapering system. FuzziBunz IS the modern cloth diapering system for families on the go.
FuzziBunz improves design to reduce leaks and keep messes better contained.
Although FuzziBunz are the ORIGINAL pocket-style diaper, it is not this company's intention to take for granted their position in the cloth diapering community, therefore, they are constantly looking for ways to improve their design.
From day one, FuzziBunz have been the workhorse of all reusable cloth diapering systems, but now they are even better. Updated top stitching, larger tabs and stretchier elastic allow FuzziBunz to hug baby just a bit closer, reducing diaper sag and eliminating leakage. Baby feels dry and so does every surface your baby's diaper touches.
More FuzziBunz Features:
- The detailed stitching along the top edge of the diaper prevents the outer shell from "rolling" inward, ensuring that only the soft fleece touches baby's skin.
- Large tabs hold the diaper in place, preventing the diaper saggage, also making diaper changes easier.
- The soft casings at the leg gently house a stretchy elastic creating mini-gussets to keep leaks and messes securely contained within the diaper.
- Soft, waterproof outer barrier keeps wetness contained.
- Custom milled 100% Polyester microfleece inner fabric wicks away moisture while keeping baby rash free, dry, and comfortable.
- Multiple sizes allow you to choose the best size for your baby for a custom-like feel.
- Adjustable snap settings grow with your baby!
- A wide array of color choices make diapering fun!
- Unique Pocket-style opening allows you to customize the absorbency your baby needs. One removable, thirsty microfiber insertis included.
- All elastic is encased inside the diaper, no rough elastic will ever rub on baby's tender skin.
*Weight and Age ranges are approximate.
On occasion we are contacted to troubleshoot leaks with pocket diapers. Usually this is related to their wash and care. Understanding how to wash and care for your cloth diapers is the best way to prevent future problems. It is as the old saying goes "An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."
FuzziBunz pocket diapers are a complete cloth diapering system; you will not need additional diaper covers, stay dry liners, or cloth diapers. However, you may want to consider a few additional cloth diapering accessories like extra microfiber inserts for night-time diapering, or a couple of small or medium waterproof totes for when you're out and about and need to store a soiled cloth diaper.
Washing and caring for your FuzziBunz is as easy as using them!
Learn how to use a FuzziBunz pocket diaper in our step-by-step pictorial diagram with written instructions.