Try one of our super soft and absorbent quality fitted diapers.
Unlike prefold cloth diapers, fitted cloth diapers do not require folding and will typically secure in the front or side with snap or velcro closures.
Fitted cloth diapers are great at containing messes with their gathered, elasticized legs and waists; they do not have a waterproof outer material to keep moisture from leaking through, so fitted cloth diapers require a cloth diaper cover.
Fitted cloth diapers are a great way to save money, and help your child out in the long run. Disposables usually cause chaffing and sensitivity around the base of the legs because of the elastic, but a cloth diaper simply molds to your baby, allowing the skin to still breath and not get too tight.
A few other reasons to use fitted cloth diapers instead of disposables:
In most cases, our cloth fitted diapers come with snaps or Velcro straps instead of potentially hurtful pins or needles, and form straight to your baby's shape to create a comfortable atmosphere and allow them more freedom to move. Since they are less bulky, without all the added jelly, babies can roll, crawl, and walk a lot easier also.
- Fitted cloth diapers are less irritating to a baby's sensitive skin.
- They are also a lot less expensive since they can be reused after washing, rather than just throwing them away.
- Cloth diapers are more sanitary and are much better for the environment.
- They make a lot less noise than disposable diapers.
- They are more comfortable and cause much less rashes and pain.
Unsure whether you want to purchased fitted diapers or other styles, like pocket diapers or all in one diapers? Try the Cloth Diaper Sampler Package and get a "sampling" of what cloth diapers are available!