ERGO Baby Performance Baby Carrier - Lightweight and Durable
The ERGO Baby Performance Carrier is made of durable, lightweight, and breathable fabric. The ERGObaby Performance carriers are made to accommodate all active moms and dads. The Performance carriers feature a high-performance polyester exterior, ideal for outdoor activities in all climates; a breathable mesh lining, keeping babies and parents cooler and more comfortable; and a cooling panel for extra wicking. The attached sleeping hood stores easily in zippered pocket. This sleek, streamlined design offers a smooth, supportive fit for parents and babies of most sizes, and can still be used to carry babies from newborn to toddler on the back, front, and hip positions. Of course, ERGObaby's Performance line supports the correct ergonomic position for both babies and parents.
Performance ERGO Baby Carrier Features
- ERGOnomic design
- High quality buckles - extensively tested
- Fits from 5' to 6.5' body height, with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length for growth of baby
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Quarter inch high density EVA foam in waist belt
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
- Waist belt extends 5" longer than Standard ERGObaby Carrier, to 48"
- Chest strap on slider for easy adjusting
- Comfort contouring on shoulder straps
- Durable, high-performance outer layer, ideal for outdoor sports and activities
- Lighter weight (1/3 lighter than our Standard Carrier)
- Polyester/cotton shell, with cotton wicking lining
- 100% Polyester mesh
- •Note: The ERGObaby Waist Extension is not compatible with the Performance Baby Carriers
Ergonomically Designed for Baby's Hips, Pelvis & Spine Growth
The ERGO Baby Carrier was designed with more in mind than just keeping parent's hands-free. The ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. By dispersing most of your baby's weight between her hips and thighs, and not the crotch, the ERGO Baby Carrier eliminates compression of the spine. This balance of the baby's weight is important in baby carriers as it provides relief for parent's hips and shoulders, so you can wear your baby longer, more comfortably.
This all in one soft baby carrier easily can carry you into the toddler years. While users say it has an ideal weight limit of 40 pounds, the ERGO Baby Carrier is strength tested up to 90 pounds. Adjustable straps allow you to wear your baby in three different ways.