ERGO Baby Performance Infant Insert - Cradle Your Baby Support
Made of a breathable mesh exterior and a wicking knit interior, the ERGObaby® Performance Infant Insert cushion must be inserted to support growing babies ranging from newborns to 4-5 months. The proprietary design keeps pressure off a baby’s developing sacrum. The Infant Insert also provides the necessary head and neck support for comfortable carrying from day 1. The Infant Insert snaps around the baby, can be adjusted as needed and placed with ease inside any ERGOBABY® Carrier. Cozy and protected, your baby will be perfectly cradled and cushioned.
The ERGO Baby Carrier, intent on providing optimal comfort and support for growing babies, designed the ERGO Baby Carrier Infant Insert so parents could carry their newborn infants in a secure, tummy-to-tummy position, close to their heart.
The face-to-face position provided by the ERGO Baby Carrier with the Infant Insert gives "attached" parents the opportunity to remain attentive to their baby's needs without hindering their ability to be mobile and care for other children or get other projects or errands done.
Following recent research studies, chiropractic support, customer feedback, and direct personal experience, the ERGO Baby Carrier Infant Insert's innovative design promotes healthy spine maturation, as well as support in baby's pelvis and hip joints.
The ERGO Baby Infant Insert knows baby's spine is not yet ready for the "hanging position" of some slings or carriers and provides extra cushions at the back and bottom to support the natural curvature of baby's developing spine while holding baby in the vertical position.
ERGO Baby Carrier Infant Insert Features & Care
- The cushioned Shell combined with the removable Pillow can be used together for newborns to ensure they are seated correctly and have the head and neck support provided by cushioned outside layer (for Babies from newborn to 4-5 months, and from 7 to 12 pounds).
- Larger newborns that still need the head and neck support can use the Heart2Heart™ outer Shell layer, without the Pillow (for babies that are under 4 months, but over 12 pounds).
- Smaller infants that have strong head and neck control but lack the height for correct positioning in the ERGOBABY® Carrier can use the pillow without the outer layer. (Babies that are over 4 months, but under 12 pounds)
- CPSIA compliant
- Inserts into all styles of the ERGOBABY® Carrier with ease
- Provides ERGOnomic support for growing baby bodies
- Machine washable: Cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
With an Infant Insert, ERGO Baby Carrier Grows with Baby!
While many baby carriers cannot provide the physical support needed for both newborns and toddlers, the ERGO Baby Carrier, with the ERGO Baby Carrier Infant Insert can. This specially padded and shaped cushion can quickly and easily be adjusted or folded, then placed inside the ERGO Baby Carrier in just the right place for your infant.
The Infant Insert then is snuggled into a safe and cozy environment inwardly against mom or dad's chest, where the welcome and familiar smells and rhythms comfort them. The ERGO Baby Carrier Infant Inserts is designed for use with babies from newborn to around four to six months of age.