ERGO Baby Carrier - Babywearing Holds Your Baby Close!
The ERGO Baby Carrier is designed for babywearing families with a mind for attachment parenting or simply keeping their babies close to them as they go about their day. One of the most innovative, comfortable soft baby carriers, the ERGO Baby Carrier extends the mother-baby connection beyond the womb - baby is tucked safely against his parent's body without restricting mom and dad's ability to be mobile and productive.
Research continues to tout the benefits of babywearing and the ERGO Baby Carrier offers a comfortable way of wearing your baby for hours at a time while keeping your hands free. Add in an ERGO Baby Carrier Infant Insert for newborns to snuggle in close and comfy.
ERGO Baby Carrier Features
- Ergonomically Designed for baby's growth and parent's comfort
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43". Add in the ERGO Baby Carrier Waist Extender for added width.
- Fits from 5' to 6'5" body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length to growth of baby
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
- Machine Washable - cold, gentle cycle
Ergonomically Designed for Baby's Hips, Pelvis & Spine Growth
The ERGO Baby Carrier was designed with more in mind than just keeping parent's hands-free. The ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. By dispersing most of your baby's weight between her hips and thighs, and not the crotch, the ERGO Baby Carrier eliminates compression of the spine. This balance of the baby's weight is important in baby carriers as it provides relief for parent's hips and shoulders, so you can wear your baby longer, more comfortably.
This all in one soft baby carrier easily can carry you into the toddler years. While users say it has an ideal weight limit of 40 pounds, the ERGO Baby Carrier is strength tested up to 90 pounds. Adjustable straps allow you to wear your baby in three different ways.