ERGO Baby Carrier Front Pouch Keeps Your Stuff & Frees Your Hands!
The ERGO Baby Front Pouch is one more accessory designed specifically to enhance parents' experience with the ERGO Baby Carrier, but can be used as a stand-alone pouch as well.
Large enough to carry your personal items - wallet, checkbook, cell phone, sunglasses, keys, etc…the Front Pouch frees up your hands from the inconsequential things to take care of your baby, other children, or the tasks you need to accomplish when out and about.
The ERGO Baby Front Pouch is extremely versatile. It attaches with velcro to the waist belt of your ERGO Baby Carrier on the front, back or hip. It also comes with a shoulder strap so you can continue to wear it even without the baby carrier.
Features of the ERGO Baby Front Pouch
- Front Pouch attaches with velcro around the waist belt of the ERGO Baby Carrier
- Dimensions are 7" (18 cm) long by 5" (13 cm) high by 3" (8 cm) deep.
- Sewn from a 12 ounce 100% cotton canvas with nylon lining.
- Zipper pocket opening for main pouch area.
- Two exterior pockets offer additional storage; zipper closure with interior key chain hook.
- Adjustable shoulder strap if you want to wear it apart from the ERGO Baby Carrier
- Machine wash and dry, gentle cycles
A Hands Free Approach to BabyWearing!
As with the rest of the accessories designed specifically to compliment the ERGO Baby Carrier, the ERGO Baby Front Pouch keeps you from being encumbered with the things you truly need, but don't have the hands to carry.
Leaving the house with a baby often means carrying multiple bags on your shoulders, a baby carrier, and perhaps a stroller. It doesn't have to be that way. Wear your baby in the ERGO Baby Carrier, trade your cloth diaper bag for an ERGO Baby Carrier Back Pack, and then affix the ERGO Baby Front Pouch to the waist belt of your carrier and you can leave your purse, the diaper bag, and the stroller at home!
ERGO Baby means less "stuff" to fuss over and more face-to-face time with baby!