Author: Kelly Wels
Features: 6.5 x 6.5, paperback, 215 pages, full color
Publisher: Green Team Enterprises
Changing Diapers: The Hip Mom's Guide to Cloth Diapering is a cloth diaper guide perfect for those who use cloth diapers, those interested in making the switch to cloth from disposables or those who want a tool they can use to help advocate the use of cloth.
- Reasons to use cloth diapers.
- Understanding diaper talk. An explanation of the different cloth diaper terms, fabrics used, cloth diaper components, accessories and more.
- Choosing the right brand for you. An overview of the different styles and brands of modern cloth diapers on the market today.
- Daycares and diapers.
- Cloth Diapering Multiples.
- Troubleshooting cloth diaper issues.
- Dads and Cloth Diapers.
- Dirty Diaper Washing? A step by step guide on how to wash your cloth diapers and what you need to care for them successfully.
- Cloth Diaper Accessories.
- Cloth Diaper Folding.
- and more!
Over two hundred easy to read and understand pages with colorful diagrams, photography and more. This book is a must have for any cloth diapering family and would also make the perfect gift for that expecting mom-to-be in your life.
Kelly has really helped bring to light that cloth diapering is and should be a viable option for all families.