Bummis UV Shirt makes waves!
You don't have to live in the Caribbean to know that protecting your little one's skin from harmful sun exposure is important and the earlier you take care, the better off they'll be.
Bummis UV Shirt
The Bummis UV Shirt will top off your Bummis Swimmi and even works great with babies who aren't using cloth or wearing reusable swim diapers
The Swimmi has proven to be a runaway success on beaches everywhere, and lots of people began asking for coordinating t-shirts.
UV-Tee is the perfect solution for parents who want to provide maximum protection from the sun while completing their little one's poolside outfit in style.
Swim separates make life easier - change your baby's Swimmi without removing a whole suit. You'll be back in the water in no time!
Special features of the UV-Tee:
- Fabric has a UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) rating of 50 - which is excellent! Specially woven fabric offers natural protection - no chemicals.
- Swimsuit-quality fabric for softness and durability, and to prevent fading in chlorinated pools.
- Fabric specially milled for us in Canada, in keeping with our commitment to local and sustainable manufacturing.
- Sleeves come down to the elbows on most babies.
- Each colour coordinates with several Swimmi prints, so you can mix and match as you please!
The Bummis UV-Tee is made with careful attention to detail in Bummis own wonderful factory in the Montreal area, so that they are assured of good quality and fair labour practices. The majority of the fabrics and components we use are sourced in North America, and all are guaranteed lead, phthalate and BPA free.
Manufactured by: Bummis
Made in: Canada