Boob-Ease Soothing Therapy Pillows - Ease the Discomfort of New Mama Nursing
Breastfeeding is best for your baby, but sometimes it can be a little uncomfortable while you and your nursling are learning to make things work. Tender breasts get soothing relief from Boob-Ease Therapy Pillows. One side is a bamboo blend jersey, the other a bamboo fleece, for your choice of softness. These gel-free pillows feature golden flax seeds for temperature control.
Use warm or cold to get the relief you need. Warm pillows can help clogged ducts, increase milk production, and stimulate let-down prior to pumping. Cold pillows soothe new mama nipples and breasts and can help with weaning and lessening supply. They even make great freezer packs for toddler boo-boos!
Directions: Do not get wet! Use Bamboobies Nursing Pads to protect the pillows. Lie down, apply to sore areas, and relax for 10 minutes--you deserve it!
If you're in pain, please call a doctor or lactation consultant.
- Warm - Microwave for 20-40 seconds and test temperature before applying.
- Cool - Store in freezer inside ziploc bag provided and use as needed.
- Jersey Outer - 67% Oeko-Tex certified bamboo viscose, 30% OCIA certified organic cotton, 3% spandex
- Inner - Natural Golden Flax Seeds
- Fleece Outer - 100% Royon from bamboo Oeko-tex standard 100 certified
Includes 1 pair therapy pillows and BONUS a pair Bamboobies Regular Nursing Pads.
Made in the USA!