NOTE: All sales on clearance items are FINAL. No returns are accepted for any reason.
Blueberry Basix One Size All-In-One Cloth Diaper
The Blueberry Basix OS AIO is a unique all-in-one diaper design that combines the convenience of an all-in-one diaper while providing the absorbency and adjustability of a pocket diaper.
The Blueberry Basix diaper is made with a waterproof outer layer of laminated waterproof fabric like other modern pocket diapers, 4 layers of high quality microfiber terry for absorbency, and a layer of synthetic stay-dry microfleece to keep baby's skin dry and rash-free.
The Blueberry Basix diaper has pocket openings on both ends that allows you to increase the diaper's absorbency by adding extra inserts in addition to the built-in absorbent layers. This also enables any extra stuffed-in doubler or insert to agitate itself out in the wash preventing you from having to retrieve soiled inserts by hand.
Half of the soaker pad is attached, while the other half also comes out through one of the pocket openings during the washing cycle. The result is a diaper that is thoroughly cleaned inside out and dries fast-either in the dryer or on the line.
Blueberry Basix One Size AIO Stats and Features:
Weight Range: 10-35 lbs (4.5-16 kg)
Waist: 9-21" (23-53 cm)
Thighs: 4-12.5" (10-32 cm)
Rise: 13.5-18.5" (34-47 cm)
Fabric Content: 100% polyester
Made in the USA
Wash & Care
Before using Blueberry diapers: wash and dry your diaper once in warm water (up to 140F) with the cloth diaper safe detergent of your choice prior to first use. This causes the fibers to shrink, fluff up and become more absorbent. Also known as "prepping."
If you bought several Blueberry diapers, you may want to pre-wash one first as we can only refund or exchange on unused/unwashed products.
Washing the Diapers
- Keep your wet and dirty diapers in a diaper pail.
- Wash your diapers on warm/hot (up to 140F/60C) with the recommended amount of detergent per load as stated on the detergent’s box/bottle. Over-dosing on detergent also produces build up and is the single most common cause of leaking problems as it will leave residue causing your diapers to possibly leak, or leave baby with a rash. Using too little on the other hand, will cause your diapers to stink.
- An additional rinse can be used for particularly soiled loads. Make sure that your diapers are rinsed clean. Any residue from poop, urine, detergent or vinegar can make your diapers smell.
- Tumble dry on warm/hot (up to 140F/60C) or line dry.
- Do not use fabric softeners or diaper rash creams. Softeners & creams leave a waxy residue on the fabric making them less absorbent, water repellent and may potentially cause leaks. Be aware that if you use dryer sheets in your dryer for other laundry this can coat your dryer and transfer to your diapers. This build up can cause repelling, leaks and rashes in sensitive skin.
- Do not use bleach. This will cause the diaper's fabric & elastic to prematurely deteriorate.
- Do not stretch the diaper while it is still warm. Allowing the diaper to cool after taking it out of the dryer will extend the life of its elastic.
Stain removal. If staining occurs, it is important that any products used on the diapers and covers to remove the stains are mild so as not to irritate the baby’s skin and/or cause the diapers to prematurely deteriorate. In most cases, laying the stained diapers out in the sun is the safest and most effective way of removing stains.