BGN Wool Wash Bar for Sloomb
Our friends at Sustainablebabyish|Sloomb have paired up with Bee Green Naturals to bring you a line of easy wool care products. The BGN wool wash bar is made for washing your wool diaper covers and longies, but can also be used on sweaters, socks, and delicates. Wool care has never been so easy--just lather up! You will also be pleased to know Bee Green Naturals products are phthalate-free and are available fragrance-free or in an assortment of scents.
Available in a Variety of Soothing Scents
BGN Wool Wash bars are available in a medley of scents. BGN uses both essential oils (EO) and synthetic fragrance oils (FO) to scent their products.
- LEMUR KISSES FO: bananas and citrus and strawberries and kisses. lots of lemur kisses!
- LITTLE BEE FO: - soft blend of vanilla, peach, violet, sugar
- NIGHT-NIGHT EO+FO: a sleepy time blend of vanilla and lavender
- OATMEAL MILK AND HONEY FO: - wonderful fresh aroma of hawthorne, with nuances of creamy French vanilla, soy milk and a base note of nutty almond.
- PEPPERMINT-LAVENDER EO: peppermint + lavender EO
- SIREN FO: - songs of the ocean, sea salt, and blooms
- UNICORNS&RAINBOWS FO: it's magical
- VANILLA FIG FO: sweet vanilla blended with yummy figs, rum, & amber
How to Use a Wool Wash Bar
Rinse your wool items carefully in tepid water and fill your basin with tepid or warm water (not hot). As it is filling, lather the soap through the running water, making the water appear cloudy. Carefully squeeze the lanolin water through your wool and spot treat with the wool wash bar as needed. When spot treating, you can prevent excess pilling by using gentle strokes and not scrub too vigorously. Let the wool soak in the water for 5-15 minutes, rinsing the wool under lukewarm running water once it has soaked. Place the wool on a towel and roll the towel up, squeezing out the excess water by applying pressure to the rolled towel. Unroll and lay the wool flat to dry.
The BGN Wool Wash Bar is approximately 2.8 oz.
Proudly made in the USA!