Best Bottom Potty Training Kit - Made With Toddlers in Mind!
The folks at Best Bottom went to the experts when they designed their potty training system--we're talking about toddlers, of course! These potty training pants were designed as a sized system because toddlers identify one-size pants as diapers. Side snap trainers are popular with parents, but in the Best Bottom trials they were ALSO called out as diapers by the discriminating toddler panel. The final Best Bottom design is a pull-on training pant with a soft cotton outer and comfortable elastic waist that look and feel just like real underwear paired with FeelWET™ inserts that snap in and out whenever there is an accident. There is an inner waterproof layer and wick-resistant trim around the legs that both help prevent leaks. The FeelWET™ inserts are constructed of fun prints to deter accidents--afterall, we don't want to get our monkeys or elephants wet, do we?
Why Should You Try the Best Bottom Training Kit?
There are a lot of potty training options on the market these days, but the Best Bottom Potty Training Kit has a lot to offer.
- Best Value - Compared to other trainer kits, the Best Bottom kit is more affordable and costs less per change.
- FeelWET™ - When your child feels wet, he or she will be more likely to want to change his or her pants. This behavior generally leads to quicker potty training.
- Kids' Choice - These training pants were designed with toddlers' likes and dislikes in mind. They are toddler tested and approved!
- Reusable - Washable, reusable training pants save your family money. They can be used on future children, too. Don't throw your money away!
How Does The Best Bottom Potty Training Kit Work?
The Best Bottom Potty Training Kit is easy to use. Just follow these simple steps:
- Snap FeelWET™ insert into pant and let your child pull up the pant themselves.
- If there is an accident, unsnap the wet insert and snap-in a clean FeelWET™ insert.
- Reuse until soiled or it's laundry day! Hand or Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
You may be wondering, "what about #2?" If your child should soil their training pant, have them gentle slide the training pant down their legs and off their feet. Plop the solid matter in the toilet before storing with your other wet and dirty inserts and pants. Changing a soiled training pant may seem like a hassle, and for this reason many parents prefer snap-on trainers, but it is important to remember that these consequences are learning experiences for our children and are often important milestones in learning to use the potty.
The Best Bottom Full Circle System
Your Best Bottom Potty Training Kit will include:
- 1 training pant in the color and size of your choice
- 3 FeelWET™ one size inserts in coordinating fabrics
If your child needs additional absorbency, we recommend the Best Bottom doublers and overnight inserts in sizes small or medium. You see, the Best Bottom brand of products are made to be interchangeable. It is what the folks at Best Bottom refer to as their Full Circle System
Best Bottom Training Pant Sizing
*Weights are approximate.
The colors and prints of your inserts may vary. The kits are prepackaged by the manufacturer, and as such we are not able to accommodate requests for specific prints on your inserts.
Best Bottom products are proudly made in the USA!