Baby K'Tan Soft Cotton Baby Carrier
The Baby K'tan Baby Carrier is a uniquely designed soft cotton carrier. It can be worn in all the same positions as a wrap, without the hassle of wrapping! Baby K'tan is made of two loops of cotton which are connected by a third smaller loop called the Back Support Band. This ergonomic and stylish design allows the carrier to be worn in multiple positions, all without any complicated wrapping or buckling. It is a cross between a sling and a structured front baby carrier, offering the positions and benefits of both! The Baby K'tan offers unparalleled comfort, safety & convenience!
- Free matching sash included - sash converts to handy storage tote!
- Easy to use! No wrapping or buckling
- Innovative double loop design - cross between a sling, wrap and structured carrier
- Built in back support band - second loop provides additional support and security
- Carries infants and toddlers in multiple positions, from 8-35 lbs
- Made of 100% soft natural and organic cotton.
Carrier size generally corresponds to your fitted (tight) t-shirt size.
|Woman Dress Size
|Man Suit jacket Size
||Up to 38
The Baby Ktan Baby Carrier is made of 100% cotton. The carriers are meant to fit snugly to allow for stretching. Accordingly, if the carrier feels a bit snug the first time you put it on, this does not necessarily mean it is too small. After fully placing your baby in the carrier and spreading open the fabric, your Baby K'tan should fit you more comfortably.
Baby K'Tan SIZING TIPS
Each person is shaped differently, and like clothing, some people may fit into more than one size or fall in-between sizes on the above sizing chart. The following additional sizing tips should be used as a guide to assist you in ordering the optimal size.
- If you fall in-between sizes on the above sizing chart, CHOOSE SMALLER SIZE.
- If you are petite - 52" or under - CHOOSE SMALLER SIZE.
- If you are pregnant, use pre-pregnancy size to determine appropriate carrier size. Carrier size generally corresponds to pre-pregnancy fitted (tight) t-shirt size.
- Only go up in size selection if you are 6 feet or taller.
- When trying on the Baby Ktan Baby Carrier (without your child inside), the lowest point of the carrier should fall just below your chest and above your navel. When wearing your child in the carrier, the lowest point of the carrier may fall at your navel or waist, but should not fall below your hips.
- When carrying your child in the Baby Ktan Baby Carrier: if the lowest point of the carrier falls at or below your hips, choose a smaller size; if the lowest point of the carrier falls at your chest, choose a larger size.
- When carrying your child in the Baby Ktan Baby Carrier, if the carrier feels too loose (i.e., child feels insecure, legs are bumping childs body as you walk, or carrier easily slips off your shoulder), choose a smaller size.
- The size of the Baby Ktan Baby Carrier is not based upon your childs age or weight. The cross-stretch of the cotton knit fabric and the different carrying positions enables the carrier to grow with your child. Accordingly, you should not require a larger size as your child grows and develops from a baby to a toddler (up to 35 lbs).
The Baby Ktan Baby Carrier is made entirely of 100% natural cotton knit fabric. The Carrier should fit snugly and securely on you and your child. For optimal fit, wash and tumble dry - this enables the carrier to conform more snugly to your body. If you are new to baby wearing, you may think the Carrier is too small, however, a snug fit is optimal for securely carrying your child and for good back support. The cotton knit fabric enables the Baby Ktan Baby Carrier to stretch slightly to conform to you and your child.