What makes the Duo Diaper special?From my experience using the Duo Diaper, the features I fond most impressive were
- Thirsties signature leg gussets. Same great design and style as their Thirsties Diaper covers. Gentle elastic that gently hugs baby's thighs keeping messes in the diaper where they belong and preventing moisture from wicking onto the clothes.
- Front and back elasticized pocket opening. This means the diaper doesn't need to be unstuffed. The inserts will agitate out in the wash. Just toss it in the diaper pail and that's it.
- Generous pocket opening. Makes stuffing the diaper easy and provides extra room for additional inserts or doubler should you need them. Also makes it easier for you to know the inserts will agitate out in the wash and not get stuck.
- Snap or aplix closure. Allows you to choose the style you prefer or that works best with your baby.
- Hemp and Micro Inserts snap together and provide a trim yet ultra absorbent diaper. Since they're unattached and not sewn together they dry more quickly as well.
- Made in the USA! Thirsties products are sewn in the USA providing quality construction and local jobs!
- Two sizes! Both size 1 and size 2 are adjustable. Duo sizes mean a better fit, less bulk and better performance. Also, eliminates the need to keep needing the next size up.
At the time, it was the only dual pocket opening diaper that I owned and I LOVED that the inserts came out in the wash every time making cloth diapering that much easier for me.
If you've yet to try Thirsties Duo Diapers I suggest you put on at the top of your list of the next diapers to buy. I loved them and give them a 5 star rating for sure!
Have you tried them? What did you think?