Today we take a closer look at the NEW Diaper Rite One Size All-In-One cloth diaper.
How does it work? What makes it unique? What are the benefits in choosing an all-in-one cloth diaper? Better keep reading to find out!
Diaper Rite OS AIO Features
- One Size fits from birth through potty training
- Waterproof outer with snap closure
- Semi-attached soaker allows you to fold customize the absorbency for where your baby needs it most
- Built in additional soaker, inside the diaper, provides extra coverage
- Stay-dry suedecloth interior keeps baby feeling dry and is also pill-proof, keeping your diaper's interior looking newer longer.
- Low price of just $11.95 each!
Benefits in choosing One Size All-In-One diaper
- Easy to use
- Convenient design
- No stuffing required and no extra inserts or soakers to keep track of
- Perfect for caregivers, traveling, and times when you need to be able to change baby in a hurry
- One size design allows you to use the same diapers on children of different ages and sizes
- Cost effective
The above are just a few of the reasons you should give our new Diaper Rite OS AIO a try! What's stopping you? Visit Diaper Junction today and shop for cloth diapers!
DanielCheri Date 8/12/2013
Looks like a neat diaper! And what a great price!
Vicki Hall Date 8/15/2013
I love Diaper Rite pockets and covers I can't wait to try these They look so simple to use .
KAsie Date 8/21/2013
Looks like a great diaper. Love AIO's.
Susana Date 9/1/2013
I wish I could gave started with these, I absolutely love them! Diaper Rite's price UA perfect for an excellent quality diaper, that is easy and fun. I love the solid colors because it makes it easier t match if I wanted to, plus they are pretty gender neutral! Super soft too! I can't say enough about them.
Mary S Date 10/27/2013
I'm interested to try one of these. You can't beat the price! I think Econobum aren't even this cheap when they're on sale!
Erin B. Date 9/11/2014
Love that there is no stuffing and you can fold the soaker for extra absorbency where needed! Will definitely need to add these to my "to try" list :)