What types of diapers does Diaper Junction offer that would be Grandma approved?
These ARE your Grandma's Cloth Diapers!
Prefolds and Covers
- GroVia's *NEW* prefolds! Sold in packs of three, these absorbent and super soft prefolds even feature an old school method of labeling, it's stamped right on! No tags required. Made of Bamboo, these prefolds are sure to fit nicely in your GroVia Shell, Flip Cover, Thirsties Duo Wrap and more!
- Diaper Rite prefolds! For as low as $1.79 each, you can't go wrong! Perfectly simple and absorbent. Use as a diaper, burp cloth, changing pad, extra insert and more! With out popular Diaper Rite prefolds you CAN make Grandma proud!
- Diaper Rite Birdseye Flats! Another popular and VERY old school cloth diapering method. These thin yet generously sized cotton squares can be folded in various ways and used under your favorite cover. What else is great about flats? They dry super fast! I mean really, really fast! You haven't cloth diapered until you've tried using flats!
- Econobum Cloth Diaper Kit by the makers of BumGenius and Flip! This cloth diaper kit will get you cloth diapering fast! One box contains twelve one size cotton prefolds and three diaper covers! Everything you need to start cloth diapering. Also makes a great gift!
- Thirsties Duo Hemp prefolds are just like other prefolds on they feel like they're sewn out of your softest t-shirt. You will love knowing how comfortable they must be on your baby. Also unique, they're sewn in a loop which makes them faster to dry. Use with any cover you like or pair them perfectly with a Thirsties cover!
- Flip Diaper Covers! These are fast becoming one of the most popular diaper covers on the market. First, they're really inexpensive, one-size and effective. You can use them with prefolds, flats, fitteds or a stay dry insert. Second, you can turn them into a Hybrid by purchasing the Flip disposable inserts.
Well, that's the rundown on just SOME of what we have to offer if you're truly interested in a simple, affordable and somewhat modernized version of the way Grandma used to cloth diaper.
So have you used prefolds and flats yet? I bet you were surprised at just how much you liked them, am I right?