Potty Training? Not yet? Well now you have something to look forward to. Many of your favorite cloth diaper manufacturers, companies who previously only made cloth diapers, have heard your cries and are releasing their own cloth training pants! We know you're just going to love these new products. Now you don't have to be so sad about your little one potty training because they'll have cute cloth trainers that they can move right into.
So what's new?
GroVia's My Choice Trainer- The GroVia My Choice Trainer features a unique pull up design with interchangeable Side-Flex panels, a hidden layer of hemp/cotton blend with a pocket for adding extra absorbency and an exclusive GroCool lining.
Flip Trainers from the makers of bumGenius!- This one-size waterproof shell with replaceable organic cotton pads let your little one learn by feeling wetness. Now your child can pull them up and down when it's time to go, or you can unsnap the side, making messy changes less messy.
- Inner: 100% Polyester
- Absorbent Layer: 100% Polyester
- Interchangeable Side-Flex panels for a custom fit in a variety of stylish colors for mixing and matching
- Waterproof ultra durable TPU outer
- GroCool inner layer lets your child feel when theyre wet
- Hidden pocket for adding absorbency for nights and naps
- Refined design that looks and feels more like real underwear.
Besides those two awesome new trainers, FuzziBunz has also just released a training diaper as well and you can expect to see that in-stock at Diaper Junction soon!
- A waterproof shell, so no extra cover is needed.
- Wipe the inside of the cover out and use it over and over again!
- Form fitting elastic to prevent leaks.
- Stay put, feel wet pad for easier learning.
- Disposable inserts are also available for use while traveling.
- Patent pending 3x3 adjustable snap system to fit most 18months-4T (approximately20-50lbs)
- Colorful interchangeable tabs (sold separately) allow for almost 200 potential looks.
So what do you think? Is there one that your leaning more towards purchasing than another?