Cloth diapering truly is a snap (or maybe a pull) with Snappi Diaper Fasteners. This very practical and reliable way to secure Diaper Rite Prefolds or any other style of cotton prefold diapers; Snappis are perfect for those who do no want to use diaper pins.
What is a Snappi?
Snappi Fasteners are a safe, hygienic and easy-to-use cloth diaper fastener. They are available in a variety of colors and are made from a T-shaped, stretchable non-toxic material with grips on each end. The grips hook themselves into the diaper fabric to ensure a snug-fitting diaper with enough natural movement for the baby.
Snappi's work the best with cotton prefold diapers, like Diaper Rite Prefolds or any other Diaper Service Quality prefolds. Basically the diaper needs a loose enough weave for the Snappi Fastener to hook into it.
What are some benefits to using a Snappi Diaper Fastener?
- They are safer than diaper pins - no chance of poking baby or your own fingers with a Snappi!
- They are reliable - providing you with a snug fitting diaper each time you use them on your baby.
- They are very durable - won't rust like diaper pins, won't collect lint like velcro or aplix…
- They are economical - a couple of fasteners are all you need and they work with less expensive styles of diapers - like flats, cotton prefold diapers or contour diapers.
- They are easy to use - gives first time cloth diapering parents and caregivers a break; also good for grandparents with arthritic problems to use.
How do we know it will work for you?
The Snappi Diaper Fastener isn't the brainchild of a corporation - this diaper accessory was invented by a frustrated Dad who wanted an easier solution for changing his own child's cloth diaper. Worked for him and it will work for you too!