NEW bumGenius! 4.0 Features
- Of course, the stretchy tabs of bumGenius! have always made for a tighter, more snug fit at the waist, but now the tabs have been redesigned to be sleeker, trimmer, and the new material will help prevent pilling. BUT? The best part is that the new stretchy tabs will not wick moisture. This means that the tabs will not allow moisture to seep out from the diaper within. This is a major plus in this new construction - keeping baby's clothing drier at the waistline
- Grippier hook and loop! The stretchy tabs have a new, tighter grip so the diaper stays put once you put it on.
- The slot that allows you to stuff an insert into the core of this pocket diaper is now wider. Yep, daddy can't complain he can't help with diaper stuffin' anymore because it's even wide enough for his hand. This was made possible by the redesigned tabs. This also eases the stuffing, and unstuffing, when pulling out inserts for diaper laundry.
- STOP THAT INSERT! Yep, there is a new waterproof insert stopper at the front waist of the bumGenius! 4.0. Which means now the insert can't push all the way up to the front waistline, causing it to roll outward and wick moisture from the fleece into baby's clothing.
- You asked and they have answered, now bumgenius is available again in extra-small. And? Because of the new patent pending insert stopper, the rise can be shortened simply by folding the stopper down in front; no extra bulk for wee little babies.
As if all those changes aren't enough, now bumGenius! come with TWO inserts. Yep, you read right - a regular one-size microfiber insert, as well as a newborn insert. Since bumGenius! can diaper a baby from around 7 lbs. to about 35 lbs., you have the microfiber one-size inserts to carry you through. Use the newborn insert until baby's wetting patterns pick up and then switch out with the regular insert. For night-time diapering try doubling up inserts for additional absorbency.